Meeting begins at 9:02am
All in attendance introduce themselves. PAC execs not in attendance Maya T. and Lina L.
Angela motions to adopt the agenda and Rachel seconds.
Angela motions to adopt previous minutes and Amber W seconds.
- Saleema Noon parents night has been rescheduled from Monday to Tuesday April 10 th 6:30-8pm
- Registration letters have gone home
- Montessori offers have gone out for 20 K spots
- Enrollment has increased. There will be 2 neighbourhood Kindergarten classes
- Wish List o MacBook for Ms. Kwan o dance program funds o Student Learning Grant over spent
- Looking into gardening water system
- Looking into ideas for a fall wellness fair
- Dance program will begin in March
- Pink Day – February 28
- Report cards go home on March 14
- Welcome to K – April 26
- Are there any K’s in the community who have not registered?
- Jelly Bean Count raised $95
- Popcorn Sales $214
- West Coast Seeds Sale extended to March 5th
- Possible Manure Sale
- Sports day –May 17th – looking into Booster Juice or Subway
- PAC will help fund the Dance program
Treasurer’s Report - See report
There is interest for a community BBQ/Social in June
Meeting adjourned @ 9:52am
© Renfrew Elementary School PAC
3315 22 Ave E Vancouver, BC V5M 2Z2, Tel: (604) 713-4851 Fax: (604) 713-4854