Meeting is called to order @ 6:48pm by Colleen T.
Previous minutes are reviewed, motioned to adopt by Jaylene T, seconded by James B.
The agenda was motioned to adopt by Janet T, seconded by Jaylene T.
After meeting, we have guest speakers Lisa and Ross from Accomplish Learning.
Hot lunches resumed from Feb to Spring Break.
- Hot lunch cutoff date is Jan 31 for the first one of the term
- Hugh B., mentioned that the hot lunch with containers needs to be washed before it can be recycled.
- Hot lunches will continue after spring break from April to June
- 4 students believed they should have had lunches. Colleen will talk to students’ parents.
- So far 240 bags are counted for… this should help contribute about $700 to the PAC.
- Suggested another clothing drive in May 2014
- For 2015, Hugh B., suggested closer to Lunar New Year for 2015. Feb 15, 2015 to spring break
Reviewed PAC finance – print outs of budgets
- PAC budget
- Montessori Budget
- Gordon M., and Esther B.,, Motioned to adopt the financials
Tax receipts will issued for Montessori Parents who donated in 2013.
Book Fair was another success
- $1,000 to library ($600 from Scholastic)
James B., asked about the Easter egg hunt for this year – Colleen said this is will be discussed in the executive meeting
Principal Hugh B., talked about the success of the Student Led Conference. Positive feedbacks from parents.
- James B., concurred that he got connected with the teacher
Vice Principal Selma S., talked about the success of the Lion dance and Ms. Wong show cased the primary lion dance.
Meeting adjourned at 7:10pm
© Renfrew Elementary School PAC
3315 22 Ave E Vancouver, BC V5M 2Z2, Tel: (604) 713-4851 Fax: (604) 713-4854