September 30, 2017 @ 9:20 AM
It is that time of year where the Renfrew PAC is initiating its Direct Donation Drive. Last year, the Direct Donation Drive was a huge success. From now until October 31, 2017 we are looking to you again to reach our goals to make this fundraiser a success.
Learn how to donate to the direct donation drive here.
September 29, 2017 @ 9:20 AM
The first PAC meeting of the school year was held at the school. Minutes have been posted here. Some highlights include:
- Renfrew will host a pumpkin patch for all grades
- Foundation Skills Assessments (FSA) will be from Oct 2 to Nov 10 for gr. 4 and gr. 7
- New Student Council to be created with 2 representatives from each classroom
- Scholastic Book Fair from Oct 2 to Oct 6 (Volunteers needed, contact the school)
- Grad hoodies on sale
- Selma Noon (Sexual Health Education) has been budgeted
- New York Foods hot lunch program starts on Sep 29 on Fridays $7.50
- Fundraising: Popcorn Day (once a month), Direct Donation (Feb) and Movie Night (n/a)
All parents and guardians are encouraged to attend PAC meetings. Free babysitting ...
September 3, 2017 @ 9:17 AM
We invite parents, grandparents and guardians of Renfrew students for a coffee, tea and snacks in the multi-purpose room from 8:30 to 10:00 am on September 7. This is a great chance to meet some members of the PAC executive as well as other parents, etc. too. In particular, if you're new to the school, it's a great opportunity to ask questions and find out what the PAC has planned.
2017-18 PAC Exec (updated Oct 2):
Chair: Angela G., Maya T.
Treasurer: Lina L.
Secretary : Gina P.
Funding Chair: Angela C.
Communications: Emily H.
Member-At-Large: Susie Q., Rachel C.
DPAC Representative: vacant