Direct Donation Form 2017-18 - Printable PDF Version
Renfrew PAC Direct Donation Drive 2017/2018
October 2, 2017
Dear Renfrew Elementary School Parents and Guardians,
It is that time of year where the Renfrew PAC is initiating its Direct Donation Drive. Last year, the Direct Donation Drive was a huge success. From now until October 31, 2017 we are looking to you again to reach our goals to make this fundraiser a success.
Where does PAC money go?
The funds raised by the PAC are hugely important to the school. In the past, we have paid for:
- Playground Equipment – Over $43,000 spent since 2011 for swings and the purple playground
- Technology – computer equipment, iPads, LCD projectors, software, etc.
- Classroom Funds – funds to augment classroom resources, guest speakers and field trips
- Renfrew Garden – supplies and equipment for the large garden boxes near the parking lot
- Performing Arts – school wide plays, children’s musicians, etc. that come to the school
- Music and sports equipment – purchase and repair of items
Last year alone, the PAC contributed over $16,000 towards the enrichment of our Renfrew students.
What are we fundraising for this school year?
Here are some of the goals we're working toward:
Technology Contingency Fund – $5,000 goal
With technology changing so rapidly, the PAC would like to set up a contingency fund for the repair and replacement of computers and iPads as well as have funds available for educational software.
Playground Equipment Replacement Fund – $20,000 goal
The replacement of playground equipment is extremely expensive and the costs are covered entirely by the school PAC. The “Elephant” bars will likely need replacement in the next few years.
Garden Water System – $2,800 goal
The students and teachers would like to create a water system near the garden boxes. Currently, there is no proper piping to that area of the school.
Tax receipts will be issued by the Vancouver School Board (VSB) on donations of $25 or more. The recommended amount is $50 per student, but ANY amount is welcome! We accept donations not only from parents and guardians, but from anyone or any company that wishes to donate. We understand that donating to the school may be difficult for some parents, so we appreciate any amount and welcome parent participation at the school in lieu of a monetary contribution.
All donation information will be kept private.
Thank you for your support!
Renfrew PAC Executive
Ways to Donate
1) Online by clicking on the link below:
2) Cash or cheque to Renfrew SCA in a sealed envelope at the School Office by October 31, 2017. If you would like a tax receipt, include this form: Direct Donation Form 2017-18 - Printable PDF Version.
3) By mail or courier by cash or cheque to Renfrew SCA in a sealed envelope to:
PAC – Renfrew Elementary School, 3315 E 22nd Ave, Vancouver, BC V5M 2Z2
If you would like a tax receipt, include this form: Direct Donation Form 2017-18 - Printable PDF Version.
4) Third Party Donation
You can also donate through third party charities to Charity #107962359 RR0001 and write “VSB #39-Renfrew Elementary School” on your donation.